Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day 2012

Sometimes it's best to share the shame.

I did it.

I bought tummy control exercise pants. After carrying a 9lb 14oz baby, and having a c-section, I was getting afraid that my gut was going to bounce free in Zumba class, and knock someone out. It came close to bouncing free many times, and holding up my exhausted stretch pants was getting tedious.

At least there is enough of a market for this sort of product so that I, and other flabby bellied women, can be well-supported during exercise.

In other news, I went on another date. It was great. She was thoughtful, sweet, and cute. And 29. I thought I swore off dating people so much younger than I am, but I may make an exception. She has the tiniest little doll hands that I have ever seen on an adult. She held doors open for me too. We're supposed to go out again on Saturday. I'm nervous; she seems wonderful, but has one terrible flaw: she seems to like me. Not quite sure how to deal with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment