Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dates 3 and 4

I'm happy. And giddy.

Dates three and four were wonderful. I'm so attracted to this woman, it's ridiculous. She is sweet to me, and thoughtful. We talk and laugh together. I'd be lying if I didn't admit to planning out our entire life together. Because I'm cool like that. Planning our lives together does indeed freak me out, but when I take it day by day, I am really enjoying myself. It's funny though. When I think about not having more biological children, being with a woman forever, and all the crazy ways I plan ridiculously far into the future- I feel crazy (because I am!) and terrified. But when I see how she calls, and texts, and buys me flowers, and makes me feel special, and appreciated... I feel happy and excited to see all the future holds.


No comments:

Post a Comment