Monday, April 2, 2012

A Funny Anecdote

Tonight, when I was getting Gumball ready for bed, she asked me for baby's brush. I looked, but couldn't find it. So I asked her, "how about Lila's comb?" as I handed it to her. She looked at it thoughtfully, handed it back, and said, "how about baby's brush?" With attitude.

Things have been good. I've been cooking, eating well, and enjoying myself.

One thing hasn't been so good though. After the terrifically fun date, and a nice conversation the following day, I haven't heard back from my date. Wednesday will be a week. It's Monday now. I am trying to be patient, but I really want him to call. I'm a bit disappointed about this. We had good chemistry, I thought. Maybe I have no idea what good chemistry is anymore.

In other news, it seems that although my divorce and Gumball's name change (from his last name to mine) are official, getting paperwork certifying this is turning into quite the challenge. Can't this part of my life be done already?


No comments:

Post a Comment