Thursday, July 19, 2012

Reality Check

Lest anyone think that I am entirely full of sunshine and light, let me share a _delightful_ occurrence.

Gumball hadn't pooped all day, and when I put her to bed, I fully anticipated having to return to change a diaper. I arrived to an unpleasant smell, and when I asked Gumball if she had pooped, she whispered "yeahhhh." I was not anticipating that she would hand me her diaper when I came over to her crib, and that I would find myself stepping on a million little rabbit turds. Baby Gumball rabbit turds. I turned on the light. Hundreds of turds. On the bed, on the floor. Awesome. Thanks, Gumball.

1 comment:

  1. You should have taken a photo of this. So that you can share it at her 16th birthday party (LOL j/k)/ God bless mothers for all that have to endure with their children!!

    ReplyDelete